General Info (2021/11/11):
Red, Green, Golden... Very Christmas gift lol.
CCS Darkness. Our first original lightsaber. It is simple but well-designed. Nice buttons, loud sound, and good materials. Feel the weighted and good quality in hand. It also comes with a nice box! Hope you all like it!
Empties are ready to ship. The lead time for the installed option is about 3-4 weeks but they will be shipped as soon as possible. Either option includes free shipping to all US addresses! Please give us several days to process your orders!
- Main body material: Aluminum
- Black pieces material: Aluminum
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 35mm
- Height: 45mm
- Weight: 520g (Empty) / 575g (Installed)
- Blade type: 1" neopxiel blades
- Button Solution: Two spring-loaded hidden switches.
- Compatible common electronics parts on the market
Breakdown of the kit:
- 1x Assembled Hilt
- 1x Red thumb screw (Can use it to replace the silver or the golden one.)
- Hex wrenches
- Additional screws
Installed Lightsaber (Optional):
Proffieboard neopixel tech install by CCSabers. Fully removable chassis. Well-designed switches solution. It uses a protected 18650 battery. The battery and the blade are not included. The lead time is about 3-4 weeks. You can buy a 1" blade here.
Chassis Specs: Click here to buy!
- 1x CCS neopixel connector
- 1x Kill switch
- 1x Switch PCBs
- 2x Battery tab
- 1x Fixing screw
- 1x Accent LEDs DIY kit (You can use or not)
- 1x Soundboard cover
- 1x Speaker cover
- Proffieboard V2.2 Click to buy
- 24mm bass speaker Click to buy
- Removable protected 18650 Battery
Bulk order is welcomed. Please send us an email below to discuss the detail. Or through CCSabers FB page chat.
Please use your money wisely. Once the order has been placed it cannot be canceled or refunded. This kind of request sent via email will also not be granted. Please only buy it if you can afford it. However, if you sell your spot to another person, please let me know ASAP so that I can change the shipping information.
We appreciate all the support people gave us for this project. Hope you all enjoy them!